M.I.C.E., a subsidiary of Isram Israel, was initiated for the purpose of operating conventions, incentives, large meetings and exhibitions in Israel and abroad.
We boast great working relations with all the top Israeli suppliers, enabling us to achieve preferential treatment and of course better rates.
In depth knowledge of Israel, innovative ideas, perfection in the operation, full attention to the minutest details and dedication to the event at hand make M.I.C.E. the ideal partner for conventions and incentive operations in Israel.
In our effort to give your clients a better experience, we are always on the lookout for new venues and trends, upgraded services and unique events.
We never say "Never” and nothing, small or large, is too much for us when it comes to providing our clients with the services they deserve - the best.
Our staff is a top professional team, experienced in organizing special events, conferences, incentive and large gatherings, and is accustomed to handling the various aspects required for organizing a conference.
• Production and distribution of printed matter
• Construction of a dedicated Website for the event
• Construction of all the forms needed (registration, payment, CV etc.)
• Assistance in promotion and recruitment
• Secretarial and accounting services
• Liason with convention management
• Contracting the various suppliers and obtaining preferential rates
• Assistance in printing invitations, transcripts, programs and participants’ lists
• Recruiting staff (hostesses, drivers, guides etc.)
• Providing all the tourist services linked to the convention, including optional touring ideas, transfers, flights etc.
Over the years, with its world renowned capital city of Jerusalem, Red Sea resort of Eilat, the one and only Dead Sea - lowest point on Earth, The Sea of Galilee and many more sites, Israel has become a favorite incentive destination for companies and organizations wanting to enrich their staff with a cultural experience coupled with fun and games.
Great weather all year round, an abundance of historical sites, endless beachs of white sands, gourmet restaurants and art and culture, make this an ideal destination.
We at MICE have the capability and expertize to run a top-notch incentive for you and your company.
Planning – give us your dates and number of days and we will offer you a choice of tailor-made programs to fit the specific season of the year and it’s highlights.
Program and innovative ideas – our team is constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ideas, exciting places, special meals and events in order to enhance your program and make it special.
Budget – we maximize your dollar and offer you the best your money can buy for your budget. We negotiate on your behalf and get for you the best possible prices.
Service – we are at your service 24 hours a day before and while your incentive group is visiting us. Our scouts go ahead of the group to make sure that all that we promised will be delivered. We make sure the venues are elegant where needed and rough where needed. We look into the minutest details, always striving for perfection.
Some ideas for your next event in Israel
• Authentic Bedouin dinner and camel ride in the Judean Desert
• Belly dancers, drummer circle, ballroom dancing
• Laser shows, fireworks
• Private Yoga class, bicycle ride, hiking, jogging, powerwalking
• Group Shiatzu and special body treatments
• Team-building event including camping in the outdoors, making fire, cooking dinner and night navigation
• Kayaks on the Jordan River, rappeling in the Golan Heights, offroad driving in ATV (all Terrain Vehicle)
• Dinner, spa, swim and massage at a private beach on the Dead Sea
• Sunset cocktail overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem
• Dinner and music at an art gallery privately opened in Tel Aviv
• Private viewing of the Bible Land museum, over a glass of wine and private guiding followed by a gourmet dinner
• Tour of the Machne Yehuda open air vegetable market, accompanied by a chef, buy the products and participate in cooking a gourmet meal in the home of the chef.
• Private party at the Dolphin Reef in Eilat
• Sunset cruise on the Red Sea, cocktails, music, fireworks
• Roman Toga party at the natural setting of Hammat Gader Roman ruins
• Private tour of Golan Winery, wine tasting
• Private tour to Petra, the ancient Nabatian City carved in the Red Rock